Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Mother's Day Attire




Today I spent the day with my amazing family! Even though I cherish my mom everyday, today my brother, my dad, and I took her out to a yummy brunch buffet! And of course the day called for a cute outfit! I wore a simple black maxi skirt and a white cropped tee. To tie the whole outfit together I paired the ensemble with an adorable floral kimono. I am so obsessed with this look, it's so simple and put together! 
These beautiful trees that I posed with are my absolute favorite! When I saw them I immediately thought, "I have to take a picture for my blog!" And I owe these pretty picture to my amazing cousin who took some great pictures for me! I love all of the beautiful colors of Spring! I am also so obsessed with how well the trees matched with my kimono! Lol and did I mention how beautiful of a day it was? Sunny and in the high 70s! Perfect, just the way I like it! 



Comments

  1. Kimono// Forever21
    Maxi skirt// Wet Seal
    Crop top// Charlotte Russe
    Sandals//Macy's
    Sunglasses// Aldo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts