Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Remembering





Today we remember those who have risked their lives for the safety of our country. I'm so thankful for those brave enough to fight for this amazing place I call home. Without them, I wouldn't be able to have such beautiful days like today! Not only was today beautiful, but I also got to spend it with my family! After struggling to find clothes to wear, unsure of the confusing Spring weather, I was able to put this outfit together. It's an outfit that is a good balance. I really like how these pieces look with each other and it's so simple. It was the perfect outfit for some outdoor shopping! And that's exactly what I did!! With Memorial Day comes lots of sales, and I couldn't resist! After the fun day of shopping, it resulted in hurting feet and an empty stomach. Thankfully, my aunt threw a small cookout for the family! As the sun kept peeping in and out with the clouds, I enjoy a much needed hot dog and played soccer with my cousins (surprisingly lol). 




Cardigan// Target
Tank// Forever21
Shorts// Forever21
Belt// Target
Shoes// Converse
Sunglasses// Nordstrom BP

Comments

Popular Posts