Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Palazzo Pants: Comfortable & Fashionable





The beautiful weather has arrived!! This means more outfits that are worthy of posting on my blog! I had found the perfect way to pair these pants and I'm loving it. All I was waiting for was the perfect day to wear them. I paired them with a one piece with a sweetheart neckline and a mesh lining. I have never owned anything like it before, and I have to say it's very versatile. I also through a black cardigan over it because of the windy day. It hit 70 degrees today but sadly you couldn't tell because of the gusty winds. For shoes I wore a basic black pair of sandals, and I love the way they look with baggy, loose pants. I'm obsessed with this ensemble and recommend it for those windy spring days. 
P.S. These pants are extremely comfortable!! 






Cardigan// Target
One Piece// Charlotte Russe
Palazzo Pants// TJ Maxx
Sandals// Payless 

Comments

Popular Posts