Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

A Casual Day, A Casual Dress






You can never go wrong when buying a simple dress like this one. It's perfect for days when you are going out but don't want to dress too fancy but not too casual either. Dresses with fun prints and patterns are perfect for the spring time. I purchased mine at Forever 21. It was a great price and something I knew I would get a lot of use out of. Pair your dresses like this one with very simple accessories. I added a cute pair of round sunnies to spice up the look. I felt very put together in this look and all I did was throw on a casual dress! It's such a fun look that takes seconds to achieve! And it's so figure flattering too! 



Dress// Forever 21
Sunglasses// Nordstrom BP
Sandals// Payless 

Comments

Popular Posts