Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Pop Of Color





I've noticed that I've been wearing lots of black and white lately. But I just can't help it, I love it! So today I decided to wear a little bit of color to spice things up. I've had this dress for quiet some time and I've always loved it! It's one of my favorite colors. I recently received this black and white, elephant print kimono that I ordered from Forever 21! I really thought it went great with this dress. I don't own many plain dresses like this one so I thought it would be perfect to wear the kimono with this dress. To tie the whole look together I added my newest pair of sandals to the outfit. Of course they are black and I'm completely obsessed with them. I think they really complete the look! Lately, I've been loving sandals like these for the summer time. This outfit is so simple and great to wear to a casual event or a dressy event! 
And it's completely effortless and easy to achieve! 


Dress// Forever 21
Kimono// Forever 21
Sandals// Target

Comments

Popular Posts