Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Teen Vogue X Parsons: Working In Fashion Media




I completed another course for my Teen Vogue X Parsons certification program and I went through this one pretty quickly! I loved this course so much!! In the previous courses, some assignments were difficult to complete because I wasn't really familiar with that area or interested in that aspect of the fashion industry, but this one I know and love. In this course, Working in Fashion Media, I did a lot that I was familiar with and have an interest in. Fashion media is all about being digital and working with social media, two things I want to gear my career toward. The instructional videos taught me all about branding, the media cycle, creating relevant content, the process of a photo shoot, knowing what content is getting the most interaction, learning how to track the traffic on my social media accounts, and much more. Since I have a blog and post frequently on it, this course helped me to brainstorm ways on improving my online presence and curating content that is best for my audience. An important aspect of social media is knowing your audience, because after all, it is what guides me to what I should post and what I shouldn't post. Many may not realize, but social media is very much data driven. Some of the assignments I completed consisted of creating an editorial mood board, staging an editorial photoshoot, creating a cover photo layout, creating a consistent brand image among different social media platforms, taking a headshot for professional portfolios, and tracking the data of my audience on social media. 

I truly loved this course, because it is relevant to where I want to take my professional career. It taught me new things that are important to keep in mind that will help my blog and overall brand on social media to evolve. I have always had a love of creating content and I want to create relevant content for my audience. I look at my blog not only as a creative outlet for me but also a portfolio of my work. 

I have one more course to complete, so stay tuned for my update on the next one! 
For now, if you are interested in completing this program, I encourage you to click this link for more info: http://ssqt.co/m5cBxk2
This program is great to add to your resume!!
Use my discount code for $50 off: GIOVANNA2

Comments

Popular Posts