Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

New In My Closet: Fall Haul



It's the first day of Fall!!! And what better way to welcome the new season by shopping for some brand new clothes! So here are a few new pieces I've added to my closet for the Fall season! Hope you enjoy!




So I have a weird obsession with coats. I love having a bunch of different ones to choose from because you can mix and match and wear them with so many different looks. They are from Boohoo and I love them!! I picked an olive green colored one, a gray one, and of course a black one. They are various lengths, but what I love most about them is they have belted closures! Having a variety of coats is important for me because I am a college student, which means I spend most of my time traveling outside to get to my classes. I don't want to keep wearing the same coat everyday, and luckily these coats were super affordable!




Um how cute are these tops!? They are both from Boohoo (I did some damage there). The first one is a super trendy corset gingham ruffle top, which I featured in an ootd post a while ago. I love it so much and cannot stop wearing it. And I love this embroidered striped top too! It's super comfortable and the perfect top to wear to transition from summer to fall. I can never have enough of these trendy but casual tops!



So I definitely needed more tops for the Fall time, so once I spotted these, I was sold! The first top is a mixed striped button-up top, from Target. I was casually looking through the sale section and was so excited when I saw it. I think it will be easy to wear on days when I want to be comfortable and put together. The next top is so cute in my opinion!! It's from Charlotte Russe and I am so happy I found it. It's off the shoulder and has amazing bell-sleeve detailing. And I am so obsessed with the color. This is going to be a great top for when I want to dress up a bit! And lastly, this lace up striped top (can you tell I love stripes?) is from Charlotte Russe as well. I saw this one on a mannequin right when I walked in and searched around for it! I love unique tops like this one, it looks pretty simple, but it has a cute lace-up detail to it, which I love!



These tops are definitely statments! I featured this first one in a previous blogpost, btw it's from Forever 21! This is a great fall top too, it's an OTS top but has cute straps too. I wouldn't recommend it for winter though lol! I also purchased this wrap around ruffle top, also from Boohoo. I have been seeing this look a lot and figured I'd try it out and since the price was very reasonable, it didn't break the bank. You'll see the full effect once it's on, being on the hanger doesn't do it justice, but I promise, it's very cute! I love the baby blue color. Stay tuned for an ootd of it!


I also thought I'd purchase a long bomber jacket. I loved the trend last year and still do, but I love the look of a longer length on the bomber jacket. I wore it the other day and it's super comfy and casual. It definitely fits into my style! I wore it with a simple white tee and dark skinny jeans, perfect for a breezy day! I also picked up this simple black sweater, you can never have enough of these. It's pretty light weight but what I love about it is that on one shoulder it has a cute lace up detail. I love tops that have cute touches to them. 



Lastly, I was in desperate need of some new denim. I picked up a simple medium wash pair of skinny jeans, from Target and a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans from Forever 21 (ps: they were $9.99!!!!!) I live in these pants during the fall, just different variation in washes so I always need to stock up on them! 


Hope You Enjoyed my Fall Haul!! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts