Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

One Top, Three Trends





Don't you just love when a package comes in the mail, cause it basically feels like a mini-Christmas! I recently purchased a bunch of stuff from Boohoo and I love everything!! Since fall is coming, I needed (or wanted) some new pieces to wear. So be on the look out for some cute ootds! This black and white gingham corset ruffle top is super cute! I thought I'd jump on the gingham trend because I love the look of it! What I love about this top is it's basically three trends in one. You've got the gingham trend, the ruffle trend, and the corset trend!! AHH I love it so much! Statement tops like this one are really great because when you want to keep it casual, but with a little pop you can wear something like this. Since the top was such a statement, I thought I'd keep it simple by pairing it with a pair of medium wash jeans, from Target and my go-to black flats, also from Target! I can never go anywhere without some killer sunglasses so I wore these marble patterned ones from Forever 21. I love how this look turned out. It's simple, but with a pop is how I like to describe it! Looks like this one are perfect for me, I can wear it anywhere!





Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts