Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Classic & Put Together






I've been so obsessed with this type of style of coat/vest. I just love the classic look of it and the versatility of it. And I love how you can tie it if you want or leave it united if you want to. To style it, my go to is a high neck/turtle neck top. I love how it looks paired with this vest. This is overall a simple fall look but its so fun to style different variations of it. You could add a longer coat, pair it with a long sleeved version of the vest, or in wear it in fun patterns and colors. And if you can tell, I am obsessed with these black flats. I'm usually a bootie kind of girl, but, I'm lovin' the look of these cuties. This look is a great one for Fall. Its so important to find a style you love to wear and pair it with fun pieces. 




Comments

Popular Posts