Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Farm. Photoshoot. Fun.






Fall Festivities are in full swing! Today, my cousin and I went to the farm. And not to pick pumpkins or apples, but to take pictures lol. Basically, we had a mini photoshoot at our local farm. I wore a big blanket scarf which kept me nice and warm, but is also very cute. I am also sooooo obsessed with high neck shirts/sweaters. So I bought another one in gray, which is basic and great for layering. Then, I paired the look with my favorite dark blue high waisted skinny jeans. I love how they look paired with a tucked in shirt and a high neckline. Of course, I wore some killer booties. And I also  just bought a new bag! Which I love! I recently went to New York City and carried this handbag around and it was perfect! If fit all my things and I love the structured look and the handle and strap features. 

Happy Fall to all!!




Comments

Popular Posts