Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

That New New





So I haven't really been posting much because I was in a rut with my current clothing and was in desperate need of some new pieces in my wardrobe. And after spending my paycheck online shopping, I can now say I have some new goodies to wear! I went a bit crazy on forever21.com and picked out some basics that I needed. So today, I wore a bunch of basics in one look. My style is pretty modern and simple and now that Fall is here, I don't really wear much color. 
 I styled this long black cardigan with a cute striped turtleneck top and a great pair of ripped high waisted jeans, pretty simple. For shoes I wore my favorite black heeled booties and for my bag a simple black bag that fits all my daily necessities. I love how all of these great pieces go together.  I love how a long cardigan goes with a high waisted jean. This is a perfect Fall look! It wasn't super chilly today so I went out without a jacket and was perfectly comfortable in this look!



Comments

Popular Posts