Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

The Teddy Bear Coat




I have been obsessed with the teddy bear coat trend! I looked everywhere for the perfect one and finally came across this one from Missguided. At first, I wanted a cream colored one, but when I couldn't find one that was reasonably priced and in my size, I came across this one. I wear a lot more darker colors in the Winter, so I figured getting a gray one would be perfect. I decided to buy a bigger size too so that it would have more of an oversized look, and I love the fit! It is taking all of my willpower to not order one in a cream color lol. For my outfit, I have on a typical look I'd wear during the week. Whether I am going to class or work, this is something I would wear. Black pants are a must have and I usually alternate between black pants and jeans, during the week and I get most of my bottoms at H&M because the fit is great! My top is from Marshall's and I love the little details that make it so cute. I love the lace up detail at the back, it really gives it a fun touch. And of course, my over-the-knee boots!!!! I love my black ones and I wear them all the time, so for Christmas, I got them in gray. I love the look of them and they spice up my outfit too!




Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts