Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

My Favorite Skincare/Haircare Products



I have never done a post like this and I am not sure why because I have a ton of haircare and skincare products that I use on the daily that need to be shared. I have tried so much over the years and these are the ones that have really made a difference in my life. Here are a collection of products that I use regularly and really love, hope you enjoy! And I attached the links in case you want to check them out!




First off, face masks! I can never get enough of these amazing sheet masks. I particularly love the charcoal ones. For me, I look for face masks that will help prevent acne, repair it, and combat my oily skin. I tend to use these once or twice a week, depending on how badly my skin needs so TLC. And after a long day, these are perfect for relaxation!




I have tried everything when it comes to clearing my acne. Back in the day, I had bad acne (but who didn't). My face has definitely cleared up since then, but I still use some preventative skincare products in order to maintain clear looking skin. It's not the clearest and I still get pimples here and there, but I suffer from acne scarring and blackheads. So I use these great charcoal scrubs when I am in the shower. They leave my skin feeling nice and clean. I've been using the Biore scrub (which is great for my oily skin) for a while now, but just recently started using the Clarisea Lavender Charcoal clearing treatment. 


When it comes to haircare products, I have also tried tons of them. But these are what have been working for me for a while now. You can never go wrong with the Batiste dry shampoo. I usually go about two days without washing my hair, because let's be honest, who has the time and energy to wash it every day. Plus, it's not healthy to wash out all it's natural oils daily. So when my hair is looking a bit rough and oily, I use Batiste dry shampoo to clean it up a little and make it look less oily. 
I also LOVE the brand Not Your Mother's. I have tried a ton of their products, but the leave in conditioner is my favorite. I have very tangled, knotty hair and it gets real annoying! And the best part about this product is that it helps my hair grow faster too! Before I brush my hair, I always spray it in really knotted areas. 


Like I said before, I suffer form oily skin and it shows as the day progresses. So I always need to powder my problem areas. I have searched so long for a product like this and I am so happy I came across the Mario Badescu special healing powder. After I apply my makeup, I like to finish it off by powdering my t-zone problem area. I does wonders for hiding the shiny areas on my face. I also like the Mario Badescu facial spray. I use this spray every once in a while to freshen up my skin. As the day goes by, my full face of makeup starts feeling gross, so it helps to spray a little bit of the cucumber and green tea spray on it. 


I don't like to use too much hair product, but I have always loved using some type of oil when I've finished washing my hair. I love any type of coconut oil and I love the OGX brand. This oil is perfect for repairing damaged hair, nourishing it, and strengthening it. It's especially great for the summer because it leaves my hair smelling nice and coconutty! 

Hope You Enjoyed! :)

Comments

Popular Posts