Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Street Style: How To Wear Fall's It Color

In case you didn't know, RED is this season's hottest color. It's bold and attention grabbing and makes a huge statement! Everyone loves burgundy and maroon for Fall, but this season trade those shades for a brighter, bolder shade of red! I have pulled my favorite looks for Fall featuring the it color of the season. If you are like me, you don't have much red in your closet, so if you want to rock this color, check out these looks and add a touch of red to your Fall outfits! 
Tops:


A simple sweater is definitely a start! Keeping it simple for a color or trend that you are just trying out is important, especially if it's one you aren't used to wearing that much. I really love this look for it's simplicity. I love the way it's accessorized as well. It gives off a 90s vibe with these loose jeans and the shoes too. I also really love the bag, still keeping it trendy with the accessories, but it's a rather basic look! 


I think we can all agree that Gigi knows what she's doing (or at least her stylist knows what he/she is doing lol). I love the way she is wearing this amazing color. I am all for great denim pieces! If you don't think you can pull of the whole denim on denim trend, this may not be the look for you, but if you are adventurous, then try it out! You can find a basic spaghetti strapped top anywhere, all you have to do is grab your denim jacket and distressed jeans! Again, this look is also giving me a 90s vibe as well! The oversized jacket paired with the tight top contrast each other perfectly! And don't forget the shoes! Red leather boots are definitely not a basic, but if you are a firm believer that trends come back into style (which most do), then you may want to pick up a pair of these. 


I think I am obsessed with every look here, but I do truly love this one!! Not only does she look incredibly comfortable, but she's also super chic and trendy! I love the contrast between her semi-dressy top and the adidas sneakers. This is definitely a unique combo, but I'm loving it! First off, the top screams trendy, those sleeves are absolute perfection I can't even handle it! I especially love the high neck. Then there's the distressed denim, and I truly hope it never goes out of style, because it's a favorite of mine. She adds quiet a sporty/casual touch with those sneakers too. I also love how she finished off the look with that hat. It adds a fun touch to it. I'd definitely wear this outfit in a heartbeat! P.S. the lace trim of the sleeves!!!!!!!!


For those of you who'd like to incorporate red into your business attire, here's a fun way to wear it! This look is super classy and put together. Again, I love the bell-sleeves! I love when trendy meets classic. This is a simple way to wear it, but it's also fun. The houndstooth pattern is perfect for Fall and adds a bold pattern to the look! And you can never go wrong with a Chanel or a designer bag. 

  

Jackets:



Leather jackets for Fall, how groundbreaking LOL! But seriously, this is a great way to incorporate red this season! I love this way of wearing it because I am such a fan of layering. And we all know that once Fall rolls around, we begin adding layers to our looks! Keeping it simple with any style of jean and a simple white or striped top is the way to go! You don't want to get too crazy when you are wearing such a bold piece. And like the red leather boots, this is another fashion piece that you might want to purchase if the trend comes back in style in a few years. Also, I love the various style of leather jackets, you can get one that's wool-lined (super cute!) or one with lots of silver hardware!

Bottoms:

So obsessed with this look (and also Gigi)!!!!!! Ughhh I am just so in love with this, I don't know where to begin.... ok so the overall styling of this is to die for. How she matched her sweater with her booties and then her blazer with her pants, is such a fun way to break up the look!!! Let's start with the blazer, wearing a red blazer is a great way to rock red! Even if you just wear it with black pants and a top is great. But Gigi's look is a little different. She went with a matching red pant, which I love! The style of the pants are amazing, they have a bit of a flare at the bottom but are tighter at the hips and thighs. The sweater is a bit oversized which makes the look more fun and relaxed. That nude color goes sooooo nicely with the red. And of course, her booties match her sweater and is so aesthetically pleasing, I can't handle it! If you are more reserved with your style, this is not the look for you. But I definitely encourage you to step outside your comfort zone and try something like this! I mean, a small percentage of people can rock this look (most of those people being supermodels) but we can at least try, right? lol All in all, one of my fave looks!



Rocking red from head to toe is another way to incorporate red into your Fall fashion. There is no subtlety here. I love the red button up skirt, I think that it's a great choice. She paired it with a looser sweater with cuffed sleeves and I also think that was definitely the way to go for this look. The oversized look is relaxed and casual. But she does add those red heels too! This trend has been huge lately, adding heels to a rather simple and casual look. I really love the look of it! Lastly, that printed clutch adds just the right touch that the outfit needed! It breaks up the look, but not too much. 

Shoes:



We absolutely cannot forget probably the most important part: SHOES!! Incorporating a red shoe is probably the most subtle and easiest way to wear red this season. It's the option that still allows you to wear red, but doesn't make as bold of a statement as a top, bottom, or jacket would. For those of you who just want a splash of red, this may be the right option for you! Whether it's booties or fun flats, they can definitely spice up your look. I've really been into flats lately and I can tell you that this is one way I'd add red to my Fall fashion. Shoes are a great way to add a pop or splash of color, especially to those Fall looks that can get quite dull sometimes. You definitely know what I am referring to, those simple neural colored looks you rock all throughout Fall and Winter. I definitely am guilty of it, but if goes with the whole mood of Fall. 

Of course, if you want to add much smaller touches of red to your Fall fashion you can easily finish off your Fall looks with a red lip, some cute red jewelry, or a red purse! This is a great way to stay trendy, while also not committing too much or making such a bold statement. The options are endless, you just have to find what you like best! This color definitely changes the way I am looking at Fall fashion. I love the boldness of the color and how it meshes so well with the Fall vibe! 
Hope You Enjoyed! :)

Comments

Popular Posts