Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

A Business Casual Look You Can Wear Anywhere





The Fall weather has arrived, not sure if it's here to stay seeing as it's going to be in the high 70s all week but, a little taste of it is all I need to get excited about Fall! This outfit was the perfect look for today, there was a cool breeze but the sun was still shining. I recently purchased this cute button up top with a cute embroidery detail from TJ Maxx. I love how simple it is and has such a cute touch to it. I always love a good pair of black pants so I paired them with this top. My shoes are my favorite part! They're also new and from TJ Maxx (I went a little crazy there!) I've been seeing this style of shoe on everyone and I love the professional look they have. I thought they were perfect for me! Not only did I need a new pair of black flats, but I also wanted to jump on the trend too! I love how they look with this outfit. It's a business casual look that you could wear no matter where you go! To the office, to class, a job interview? These loafer slides are the perfect shoe for the Fall season, so be sure to get yourself a pair! They're fun and easy to wear, and most importantly, they're comfortable!!




Hope You Enjoyed! :)

Comments

Popular Posts