Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Coffee Talk: What I Love About Fall

If you know me, you know that Fall is one of my favorite seasons. From the pumpkins to the crisp air to the fall scented candles, there is not one thing I don't love about the season. I haven't always loved Fall as much as I do now. Don't get me wrong, Summer is my absolute favorite, but Fall is a close second. I'm kind of a home body, especially when the chilly air arrives, so that makes me even happier when I can light my favorite candle, snuggle up in my bed, and watch some Fall tv shows! To be honest, I am not the typical twenty year old, normal people my age would be rushing to any chance they get to go out and party, but I'm really not like that (at the moment lol!) 
 So with that being said, I thought I'd share a few of the reasons why I love Fall so much! Enjoy!

Fall Scented Candles 

Honestly, it's the little things that make me happy. All I need at the end of a long stressful day is a blanket and a fall scented candle and I'll be fine! I literally have such an addiction to buying candles that every time I'm out, especially at Target, I search the candle section for the perfect scent! They just fill the room with pure joy and a scent that instantly makes you feel content.

Pumpkin Picking


This Fall festivity is one of my faves! I love going pumpkin picking with my family because it gives us something different to do. I love decorating the front of the house with the various sizes of pumpkins and other fall essentials. And of course, you cannot leave the farm without having a mini photo shoot amongst the field of pumpkins. 

The Changing Leaves

For some this can be a depressing sign that Winter is coming, and yes, that does make me a little sad, but for the short time when the leaves are beginning to change and are covering the grass, it gives off  a sense of beauty to me. They add such a picture perfect scene to pass while driving home or looking out the window of your bedroom. 

Halloween



I am a very big fan of Halloween! I partake in all the Halloween festivities like visiting the haunted houses, watching scary movies, carving/painting pumpkins, etc! I don't really know why I love being scared, its actually pretty strange, but I think it just gives me such a rush! And of course, decorating the house for Halloween has always been a huge thing in my family. I probably get way too excited to do it, but I don't care, I love it! Now that October has arrived, I am itching to do some Halloween things asap!!

Fall Drinks (AKA PSLs)

Call me basic, but I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Basically, it's a cute cup of warmth that makes me feel so happy! Not only does it give me a boost of energy every morning, but I also love carrying a fall drink, wearing a warm scarf and a cute pair of booties as I walk to class. Does anyone else find joy in that, or is it just me? LOL! 

Sweater Weather/ Fall Fashion

Summer fashion is fun and easy to wear, but there's something about Fall fashion, and all the trends that come with it, that gets me excited. I love layering, that's probably what I love most about it. With every season, I tend to get excited to wear my new clothes, but Fall is so fun to dress for. You don't have to dress super heavy and bundle up too much but you can't wear shorts either. It's a happy in-between that makes it unique. Fall outfits just seem so much cuter that other seasons. You get to wear cute sweaters, fun booties, and you can have fun layering too!

Fall is such a fun time! Of course, there are so many other things that make Fall great too. There's so much to do and so much to look forward to. Maybe that's why I love Fall so much, because it's the start of the end of the year, which means the holiday season is approaching! Hope everyone enjoys Fall! 













Comments

Popular Posts