Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Winter Coat Guide


Winter may not be the best season, but for me, its a chance to wear my outerwear. I love putting together fun, snowy style looks. But sometimes, it can be hard to dress cute in the extremely low temperatures. Many times, I tend to care more about staying warm than looking cute. But thankfully, I've put together some looks that don't sacrifice the cuteness factor while still staying covered up and warm. 


This look is great for any day. It's super trendy and cute! I am so obsessed with the choker cutout sweater style. I think it looks great with leggings or distressed denim. For this look, I paired a parka coat with it. I just recently purchased an oversized parka and am living in it. Its so comfortable and warm, and most importantly, its trendy! I love the fur lined hood too. And you can never go wrong with a pom pom beanie (my current obsession btw!). All in all, this is a put together look great for any activity or day!



Black is my go to color for the winter time. Basically, its my favorite color. This awesome long puffer jacket screams winter perfection! You can wear it with any look too. I paired this one with a simple pair of black leggings and a lace up sweater, to keep it a little trendy. For me, I normally carry around a tote bag. Its super convenient for me and goes great with most of my wardrobe. And you can't forget the boots!! I tend to have a hard time finding the perfect winter/snow boot. Some of them can be kind of heavy and not so cute. However, I recently purchased a cute pair for myself, similar to these. I love the overall look of them. They make the outfit a little bit casual and also very comfortable. Of course, I also added a cute beanie because it adds such a cute touch to the final look. 



If you want to go for a more dressed up look, this one is a great choice. As a college student, it is hard to "dress up" for a day filled of classes, but there are always those days where you want to look presentable. I am so in love with this look. The gray and black combo is perfect!!!! You can never go wrong with a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. They are so sleek and chic! I paired them with a simple gray turtleneck sweater, such a cute combo! For booties, I think these are so adorable. They pair nicely with the gray and black look and balance out the outfit. As far as the coat goes, I think this black fur coat is to die for! It dresses up the look and keeps you warm on cold days and nights. To accessorize, I added this cute black backpack that is good for days when you don't have too much to carry around. And finally, that beanie, soooo cute! It creates the perfect final touch to the look and makes the look fun and cute!




I think this look is also a great put together look, its not too casual or too dressed up, just right. I love wearing gray with denim, black and white. I love this kind of denim jean, they are a little bit oversized and have the perfect amount of distress. I simply paired it with a white turtleneck sweater because I went a little heavy on the accessories. This coat is very unique. The different shades of gray in the pattern are the focal point of this look. For accessories, I added an oversized scarf that is guaranteed to keep you nice and warm (and still cute!). Something that I've been doing a lot of is pairing my booties/boots with a thick pair of socks. It adds that little bit of extra warmth and is also super cute to add to the look. You can pair this outfit with a cute cross body bag or even an oversized tote bag. 



For this look, I went a bit more casual. Recently, I've been dressing very casually. But just because you dress casually doesn't mean you can't look cute! A puffer jacket is a great choice for a dressed down look. I paired it with a gray sweatshirt and a pair of leggings, for those lazy, casual days. This is a great outfit for a day of running errands or class. These winter/snow boots are super cute. I love a simple pair of winter boots, sometimes they can be too colorful or just too much. So these are a boot I would definitely wear. And adding these warm fuzzy socks are cozy and cute! For warmth, I think this infinity scarf is great because you can cover up and its comfortable too. And this sleek black pom pom beanie is my favorite! I love all of these pieces paired together!

Comments

Popular Posts