Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Activewear Inspiration/Motivation

Need motivation to work out? I've got you covered. Since my New Years Resolution is to get more fit and to exercise, I figured I'd share with you some cute outfits I like to wear when I am exercising. In my opinion, wearing cute workout clothes makes working out much more bearable and motivates me to exercise. Shopping around for cute workout clothes are just so much fun!


I love this look! Its super girly and I'm in love with the gray and light pink combo. I would totally wear this to Zumba class lol. I love when my sports bra peaks out from my top. Wearing a loose top is ideal for when you get extra sweaty (you don't want your clothes to stick to you, ew!). Having a cute water bottle is also a must for me. It probably seems stupid, but its just an added accessory for me to match with my outfit lol. Also, this top is so cute. Wearing fun top with cute sayings make any workout outfit much more awesome. And those light gray sneakers are definitely going on my wish list! 


This workout outfit is great for cold winter nights when you have to go to the gym or a workout class. Yes, it seems unbearable and all you want to do is cuddle in a warm blanket, but how cute is this outfit lol!! Black and white are always a go-to for me! I love any kind of color blocking legging. Of course, you have to add a pop of color, and this red seems like a perfect fit. Some people also love to wear hats while working out, which I think is totally cute! I also added this water bottle that matches the outfit, how weird am I? lol


I'm really liking this one! I really need to get my hands on one! This is also a great look to wear when it might be a little bit chilly. Mesh cutouts have become very popular lately, and they are so cute! I just bought a pair for myself and I cannot wait to wear them! They're so unique and add a pop to your average black leggings. The mesh on the leggings also go with the mesh on the crop top. This is a great look for a dance/workout class. I know that I would totally wear it! Basically, I want this whole outfit lol. I'm obsessed with these sneakers, they have little specks on them and they so cool! I also added a cute sweatband/headband that would look so cute with this look. 


For those hot days/nights, this activewear look is a great choice. You could wear this look with both the white tee and sleeveless sweatshirt or separately, either way, I love it! Normally, I just wear leggings when I workout, but I do love wearing shorts too because they're more comfortable when you are sweating. I'm really loving this sleeveless sweatshirt too. Its super cool and looks great with anything! And the neon sports bra is great for peaking out lol. 


This look is super simple! You can never go wrong with black leggings and a white tee. Wearing a simple outfit allows for endless accessory options. You can always wear different color sports bras or sneakers. This windbreaker is awesome too because you could wear just a sports bra without a tee and wear the windbreaker over it with high waisted leggings. I love the look of that! And leggings with wording/sayings on the leg are beyond cute!

Comments

Popular Posts