Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

My Lip Color Collection

My favorite finishing touch on any look is a great lip color! My go to color is always a nice nude. When I first discovered ColourPop Cosmetics, I was instantly in love and still am very much obsessed! They have amazing colors and for a great price!! I swatched my collection of lip colors. The best thing about these lip colors are that they are long lasting. I can easily wear them throughout the whole day, with the occasionally touchup. I think these are definitely some must have colors that are great to have in your makeup collection. You can wear these colors with any look and it will give your outfit that extra pop it needs! BTW, all of these lip colors have a matte finish! There's something about matte that I love so much! I love it so much that I barely wear glossy lip colors anymore. 
My favorite out of all of them has to be Calypso by Colourpop! It is the perfect girly color and hands down my favorite nude. I also really love Beeper by Colourpop! Its a great deep color that is perfect for the winter months. 


**This one is a favorite of mine! It's a subtle color that I literally wear way to often!

** This is a great color for summer! Its so girly and fun to wear! 

** This is a great fall time choice. A great burgundy/maroon color is a must have!

** Why am I so obsessed with this color??!! I think it goes really nicely with my skin tone. Its the perfect shade of orangey-red that I have been searching for. 

** UGH! So obsessed with this one. Its a great mauvey color that isn't over the top. 

** This one is definitely a deep dark color for those days where you want to go grundgy!

** For a while, I used this color everyday. Its the perfect shade for when you don't want to look like you are wearing a lip color, but really you are!

** I've had this one for a while. My favorite time to wear it is in the summertime. Its so fun to wear and is definitely a statement color. 

Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts