Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Sunday Funday: Black & Gray





Not sure what to wear for Thanksgiving? I've got you covered! Today I celebrated Pre-Thanksgiving with my family. Yup, that's right. We celebrate not one, but two thanksgiving dinners. So I wore this awesome knit sweater dress. I've been loving sweater dresses at the moment! You can pair them with anything.  I love this whole combo, the coat, dress, boots, and of course this amazing choker. I found this one at Forever21, and I'm in love with it. It's so delicate and dainty. I stuck with a gray and black color combo. I don't wear too much gray, but I really am liking it. This type of look is a great choice for a possible Thanksgiving outfit. It's comfortable and cute. The best part: the sweater dress is nice and loose and can cover your guaranteed food baby! 





Comments

Popular Posts