Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Thanksgiving 'Fit









Happy Thanksgiving to all! I celebrated a great day with my wonderful family! We stuffed our bellies with delicious food and spent the day laughing. I wore this super cute oversized sweater dress, which I knew I had to so I had room to eat lots of food! Over top I added this festive burnt orange colored oversized "coat" that was the highlight of the look. I kept is simple for my shoes and went for a heeled bootie which added a finishing touch to my look! I also added this awesome chocker I recently got that really made the entire look pop! Overall, I loved my look for the day, I got tons of compliments and it was the perfect outfit to wear. I had debated on wearing a suede skirt, but immediately decided not to once I tried it on and it was a bit snug. Thank God I didn't wear it because I would have had to unzip it to make room for my food baby lol! For my makeup, I went a little bit more dramatic than I usually do on a normal day. I love a nice dark lip for the Fall! And I did a pretty fall toned eye for extra sparkle. 

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, here's to Christmas time!!!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts