Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Fallin' For These Trends





Am I trendy enough? I'm seeing a lot of the OTK (over the knee) boot and of course, bomber jacket, so it was very necessary that I add those hot items into my closet. It was a crisp fall day today, my favorite. I just bought these BEAUTIFUL boots, and I am soooo obsessed! I figured I'd buy them as a treat for myself seeing as it is the last week of my Fall classes, and I survived lol! I am a firm believer in treating yourself whenever you can! I broke out my denim skirt, which I didn't think I would till the summer. However, its such a great piece to wear in the fall time. Love the combo of all these pieces together. I created my look around my OTK boots, because I was dying to wear them (i got them yesterday lol) so I paired the skirt with my favorite striped top (loving stripes btw!). As I said, it was pretty chilly so I threw my black bomber over my outfit. Originally, I wasn't going to wear it but when I put it on I really liked how it looked. 
BTW: I am living for these Fall leaves!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts