Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Pre- Thanksgiving 'Fit






So I've been MIA for a minute and life is just crazy at the moment! I've been working a lot and I feel like I'm always in class, but I have some time because I am on Thanksgiving break (FINALLY!) It was definitely a stressful term, but aren't they all! Blogging has been on my mind lately and I feel so guilty for not posting in a while, but I'm here now and I plan on doing a bunch of posts because I have some more free time. 
Anyway, yesterday, my family gathered for what I like to call "Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner"! Every year, the Sunday before Thanksgiving Day, my family and I have dinner with the side of the family we won't get to see on actual Thanksgiving. We exchange little ornaments, as part of our family tradition, with each other. It's a fun gathering that I always look forward to and of course, am thankful for. 
Of course, the outfit is a big part of it! I've been shopping a lot lately (shocker lol) so I wanted to share this trendy faux-suede moto jacket I recently purchased at H&M, they sent me 40% off and I could not pass it up lol!! I have been eyeing this jacket for basically a year now and I finally broke down and bought it. It's a bit cropped, which is fun and the silver hardware is so edgy! Definitely happy with this purchase. And the best part is that it hasn't been too cold out, so this is the perfect jacket to wear! My dark green sweater is also new, and I am obsessed with it. I bought it at TJ Maxx (where I spend way too much time and money) A. because I work there and B. because I have no self control lol!! I can never have enough sweaters like this one because they are my favorite to wear during the colder months. The sides also have this cute lace up detailing that makes it more fun and different from my other sweaters. I am loving how the sweater and jacket look together! For bottoms, I just wore super simple black leggings, frankly because I needed elastic pants so that I could stuff my face with Thanksgiving foods. And for my shoes, I wore these cute black heeled booties that I've had forever, they go with everything and they are from H&M! 
I finished off my look with my favorite ColorPop lip color and my favorite sunglasses that I literally wear every single day! 
I love outfits like this that are easy to wear, but super trendy and put together!






Hope You Enjoyed! :) Stay tuned for more!

Comments

Popular Posts