Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Obligatory Fall Farm Photoshoot




So I have been MIA for a while and honestly, life is just super hectic at the moment. I started a new job (at TJ Maxx!) and am now juggling two jobs and being in school, so yes, VERY busy! But in about two weeks things will be calming down and I'll be able to focus more on blogging. 
My cousin and I love making a visit to the farm and taking pictures and feasting on yummy Fall foods and drinks. Last week, we spent some time at the farm and had tons of fun. I just love everything about the farm. Pumpkin picking, corn mazes, hayrides, it's just SO FUN! 
What did I wear? I kept it pretty causal and comfy. The Fall weather has arrived so it was a bit chilly. I love this pink off the shoulder sweater, it's so different and I don't really have anything that color, so it was cool to wear something different. I bought it at TJ Maxx, which now that I have an associate discount, I'll be basically giving them all my money! My jeans are from Target and they are a little bit looser. I typically wear tighter, skinner jeans, but I thought I'd give these a try. And lastly, my shoes! Everyone knows that booties are a must have for Fall, and frankly, I need to buy a new pair of booties for the Fall time! These are from Target and I literally wear them way too often!




Thanks & Hope You Enjoyed!:) 

Comments

Popular Posts