Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Giving Thanks





Thanksgiving has come and gone, but before we dive into the Christmas season, I wanted to share what I wore this Thanksgiving Day. I recently bought this amazing sweater at TJ Maxx and I love it so much! They have it in like every color, but I thought this one was perfect for Thanksgiving and Fall. The statement sleeves are everything!! And I love the high neckline. My pants are simple but they fit really well, plus they're stretchy so that means they are perfect for a day filled with eating yummy food (they're from Marshall's). It was so cold so I needed something warm to wear, but the statement sleeves were too bulky to stuff into the sleeves of a jacket, plus I didn't want to wrinkle them. So I wore this blanket scarf and I kind of like how it looked with the rest of my outfit, even though I wasn't planning on wearing it! It's from Charlotte Russe. I can't forget my shoes, they are from H&M and I love the height they give me! They are the perfect black heeled bootie! I always like to wear a bold Fall lip for Thanksgiving so I went with Beeper by ColorPop! 
Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I am so grateful that I got to spend my day with my family, not only yesterday, but everyday! I am thankful for a lot of things, the little things, the big things, and everything in between! 






Comments

Popular Posts