Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

What I Wore: Easter Sunday





I hope everyone had a great Easter! I sure did enjoy the day with my family. We had lots and lots of food, dessert, laughs, and new memories! And to top it off, the weather was absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'm pretty sure it was the hottest Easter we've had in a while, but I am NOT complaining! For my outfit, I have been dying to wear this dress I purchased from Boohoo. I love everything about it; the sleeves, the embroidery, the stripes, and the fit of it! I knew I had to have it when I saw the bell-shaped sleeves (really diggin' the bell-shaped sleeve trend) And also, the embroidery!!!! I haven't found a piece of clothing that I had to have that had the whole embroidery trend going on, but this dress, I really love! Still on the hunt for more cute pieces with embroidery though. Overall, it's definitely a unique dress, I  don't own anything like it! It's such a fun dress to wear too, very light and airy! Dresses like this one are perfect for Spring, even though today felt like summer. And, of course, I could not forget a red lip! I am usually all about the pastels for Easter, but this year I switched it up a bit! For my shoes, I am just wearing a pair of lace up flats I found at Charlotte Russe a while ago. 





Comments

Popular Posts