Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Swimwear Trends//Summer 2017


Summer is almost here, and there is much to be done before we are rocking our summer style. In preparation for the best season ever, I've put together a guide to the most popular swimwear trends of 2017. So far, I've been seeing these styles the most. I've searched Pinterest and all my favorite clothing stores for the perfect collection of swimwear! Swimwear is probably one of my favorite pieces of clothing to purchase and shop for. Enjoy!


Scalloped edges on any piece of clothing adds such a girly touch. But on a bathing suit, is so unique! I really love this trend. I think it looks good no matter a one piece or bikini set. I've really been seeing a lot of this trend. It's simple and adds a great touch to your average swimsuits. 


The tassel trend is so cool!!! It adds so much movement and fun to a bikini. I love the fact that the tassels look great on all types of shapes of the bikini top. I would definitely buy a bikini like this, but I am going to control myself seeing as I already have way too many bathing suits. I also feel like this would be a cool option to wear to Coachella, which is creeping up on us! We may be seeing looks like this during festival season!!!


Ughhhh, this is my absolute favorite trend! I used to wear one pieces when I was younger, and its making a comeback! Personally, I am loving it! I so need to get my hands on a really cute onepiece, specifically one with a cute saying on it! You can buy one with a deep-v neckline, a cute saying, or lace up detailing. No matter what, you need one lol!! A onepiece is so simple and chic, its a must have this season for sure!


Everyone probably knows that the high waisted bottom is definitely a must have. Its very figure flattering on most body types and its my favorite way to spice up the average bikini! And most importantly, it sucks in the belly! This is a classic way to jazz up your bikini for this summer season!


So we all know that the off-the-shoulder trend is taking over the fashion world, but did you know its making it's way to the beach too!? OTS tops/dresses are a must in my closet, and frankly, I think I may need to purchase my OTS bikini!! Its so girly and flowy and just so pretty, I can't get enough!! And I love it as a bikini set and one piece. It may be a little bit fancy for just a lazy day at the beach, but if you are traveling to a tropical island like I am, its a great option for when you are exploring the island. Just throw on a pair of shorts or a skirt and it's PERFECT!! 


Last but not least, I thought I would throw in this accessory trend. Who would have thought that someone would come up with a way to accessorize at the beach! This is another great option for when you are spending your day at the beach or on an island! And it totally makes for perfect insta pics! A body chain totally accessorizes any bathing suit! Some are really simple and others are over the top, either way I need to buy one. (Sadly, I bought one last year, but it broke on me). 


If you are in search for the perfect bathing suit, definitely check out Pinterest for some inspiration. Then check out your favorite clothing sites like H&M, Missguided, Boohoo, and Forever 21!

Comments

Popular Posts