Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

OOTD: Simple With A Pop




It is finally nice outside and I finally have a nice outfit I wanted to share with everyone!! It's Palm Sunday, and I usually dress up so this was today's look. Nothing too fancy. I had a few new pieces I though I'd throw on and I like how the outfit turned out. I recently bought this super cute white top and I'm loving it. Its the perfect top for Spring. What I love most about it is the sleeves, they add such a girly touch to it. But what I'm not really a fan of is that its 100% Cotton and 100% prone to wrinkles ugh. I paired it with some structured/fitted black pants that have the perfect fit! For my shoes, I am wearing my go to black flats that are my favorite to wear. My accessories are my favorite. I am wearing a new choker I purchased from Forever 21. Its girly and delicate and pairs nicely with my simple look. And my sunglasses are also my go to that I have an obsession with lol! I almost forgot, my lips are the icing on the cake or in this case, the best part of my look. It's this perfect red-orange color, from ColourPop of course. I am so obsessed with how it really added a pop to my rather simple outfit! 





Comments

Popular Posts