Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Winter Trend: Longline Coat

One of my all time favorite trends this winter season has to be the longline coat. Its super easy to style and fun to wear. I literally LIVE in mine. This is a staple piece for your winter wardrobe!! Here are four ways to style your longline coat this season:
Look #1
 
I really like the look of this outfit. Its very unique and has a super modern feel to it. The baby blue, aka one of the colors of the year, coat is so cute. Paired with an all white outfit, it is great for the warmer months of the winter or the transitional time. Add black accessories to winterize the look. And who says you can't wear white in the winter??
Look 2



This is a look that I find myself wearing multiple times in one week. Because I am a college student, it is super easy to throw on something comfortable yet cute when I'm off to class. The turtle neck is hands down another trend that I have fallen in love with and can't get enough of. It looks really great at the neckline. Ripped/distressed jeans make the look super relaxed and casual. And of course black accessories are my go to!
Look 3

This look is a great day to night look. You could easily trade the hat for a bold statement necklace and the booties for some killer heels! I'm obsessed with very basic, neutral colors for winter time. Again, the turtle neck completes the look for me and the leather backpack is a casual accessory to lug around your belongings in. I really love the way the coat brings in a very structured look to the outfit and completes this layered look!
Look 4

For a more dressed up/ professional look try adding a fitted skirt with your longline coat. This one is particularly cute with it's leather trimmings for an edge look. Black & White is the way to go for an evening look for dinner with friends or cocktails with coworkers. I love the look of a bigger coat paired with fitted clothing underneath.

*** All looks made with Polyvore.






Comments

Popular Posts