Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Spring Trends/Must-Haves

March is just around the corner and that means Spring!! I am so excited to start wearing my Spring clothes and to buy some new ones too! I've come up with a few trends I think are going to be all the rage this season. First off, the color, blush pink, is a current obsession of mine. It just fits with the whole Spring aesthetic. Blush pink is a great pastel that adds a girly flare to any look. Rose Quartz, similar to a blush pink, is also one of the colors of the year! The "cold shoulder" trend that emerged a few years ago has a whole new look. Cut-outs at the shoulder add a focal point to an average t-shirt or dress. I love the way it looks and its fun to style too! I've also picked out a few skirts that got my attention. The denim skirt with the buttons up the middle are a staple, at least in my wardrobe! You can pull it off with almost anything and its a super easy wear. The Black Lace skirt is another favorite of mine. I love the excess lace that continues at the bottom to really show the detail of the lace. And the midi skirt, a trend I can't stop wearing, can be worn dressed up or casually. Add a basic tee or go all out with a fitted crop top and heels. Ripped jeans will forever be a must have! In fact, I'm wearing a pair right now haha! Honestly, they look good with anything. A tee, a crop top, a sweater, you name it! I think its the rips that catch my eye and they make for a great Insta pic! And we cannot forget about the lace-up flats!! Currently on the hunt for these bad boys! I love how they add a fun twist to the average ballet flat. They come in so many pretty colors and frankly, I need a pair in each color! My Pinterest board is basically dedicated to this amazing shoe. They go really well with a fun Spring dress or skirt. I need to have them in my life! So those are some trends/must haves I've put together that we all need this Spring season! 

Comments

Popular Posts