Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Christmas Look/ Vintage Glam






I am part of the Nordstrom BP Fashion Board and today we had our Christmas party! It is always so much fun spending time with these girls! We played fun games, ate yummy food, and chatted about many things! The theme was vintage glam! I thought the skirt was perfect! I wanted to go for a more sparkly look. I paired it with a simple sheer button up top and my favorite part, the black fur vest. It just completes the whole look! I am also obsessed with my shoes, I always wear them around the holidays. They are the perfect heeled boot for the winter months. To top off the ensemble, I added a dark lipstick, that I'm currently obsessed with! This look is perfect for the holidays! Whether it be Christmas, New Years, or a holiday party! 


Comments

Popular Posts