Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

• cold days •




It's seems as though the days are getting chillier and chillier everyday, and frankly, some of those days I rule out wearing a dress. Although they are cute and easy to style, my skin just can't take that coldness. So on days when dresses are not an option, I tend to go for a look like this. This cardigan is perfect for cold days. It's long and warm! I almost never wear jeans but for some reason I thought they would be perfect for this whole ensemble. And these booties are one of my favorites, I don't know why I don't wear them more often! For me wintery days call for curly hair, so I've been styling it a little differently lately! 

Also, I put up my Christmas lights around my closet doors!! Ahhhh tis' the season!! 



Comments

Popular Posts