Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Thanksgiving Lookbook


If your having trouble finding something to wear this Thanksgiving, look no further! Here are a few outfits I put together that I thought would be great! Hope they help!!

Look #1


What I love most about this look is the Fall colors. That's exactly why I think it's perfect for thanksgiving. I love the style of the dress, it's simple but with the necklace and knee high socks, they add the perfect touch to spice up the look. 
** I'll probably be wearing this one for Thanksgiving!


Look #2


This look is a bit more casual. I put this look together for those who don't get too dressed up for Thanksgiving or for the colder parts of the country. I'm really loving the look of the hat and cardigan combo. I've never worn them together but I like it a lot! The colors of the sweater really go with the whole Thanksgiving vibe. 



Look #3



A trend I've been wearing a lot is throwing a sweater over a dress. I really love the look of both pieces paired together like this. By doing this you're able to use the pieces you have in your closet in different ways. It feels like you got a new skirt! So look through your closet, you're bound to create a new outfit that you thought you never had! 

Comments

Popular Posts