Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Leather Elements




You can't  have a Fall waredrobe without some sort of leather piece included. It's simple, chic, and a bit edgy! Perfect for someone like me. Now you probably can tell I'm not much for ordinary, I like to make any outfit my own! That's why I tied the plaid shirt around my waist. It's different and adds personality to my a rather ordinary look. A key factor in any outfit is the color scheme. Now since it's Fall, you'll probably want to stick with some fall-ish colors. I went for a blue-black-white scheme, and I'm obsessed with it. I'm also loving the two leather elements in this look- the booties and skirt. Let's just say, this look is perfect for Fall! 

Sweater// Forever21
Plaid Shirt// H&M 
Skirt// Forever21
Socks// Charlotte Russe
Booties// H&M

Comments

Popular Posts