Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Transition Outfit







Layers, Layers, Layers!! Who doesn't love layering? I was so happy layering up today. I decided to go for a bit edgier style today. Dressing up is always fun, and I haven't been lately. I thought this outfit would be a perfect transition outfit for the crazy morning to afternoon temperature change. In this outfit, no matter if it was warm or cold, I felt comfortable. I'm so obsessed with knee high socks lately, and decided to throw them on for a change! This trend is going to be used a lot in my day to day fashion. It's perfect for fall transition outfits. You can still wear a dress, but won't be freezing because the socks do a great job of keeping you cozy. 
Dress// Boohoo
Denim Jacket// H&M
Socks// Target
Shoes// Boohoo

Comments

Popular Posts