Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Change It Up




So with the unexpected warm weather, I had to ditch my sweaters and leggings and find a cute dress to wear. I wanted to change it up and really wear something different. You can't really tell, but this "skirt" is actually a dress!! I tend to get sick of the same old things that I wear, so I threw a short sleeve top over it, and I love how it turned out. This is a great way to change it up without spending money. I'm completely obsessed with how the look looks with these amazing cutout booties. Btw, they are my current favorite shoes!! I wear them all the time and they look so good with any outfit. These booties edge up the look and really complete it! I've never loved a pair of shoes so much lol!! 


Top// H&M
Dress/Skirt// H&M 
Booties// H&M 
Purse// Target 

Comments

Popular Posts