Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Blue & Pink For Easter





Happy Easter! Wow, it's been a while since I've posted an ootd! But with Spring weather right around the corner, there are going to be tons of new outfit posts I am really looking forward to sharing. I've been doing some shopping lately, and I've found some amazing Spring/Summer pieces!! But here's my Easter look. I kept it pretty simple this year and went with a pair of my favorite black pants and this cute ruffle wrap top. The color is the perfect shade of baby blue. I love wearing pastels for Easter, so I incorporated these cute pink slip ons. I love the pink and blue together. The top is from Boohoo, at first I wasn't really feelin' it, but I'm actually pretty happy with how it looks. My black pants are from H&M- they fit soooo well! The slip ons are from Target and these AMAZING glasses are from Windsor (and only $10!!!!) I am so excited to wear these cat eye sunnies all summer long with my new clothes! And I can't forget to mention my lip color: Calypso by ColourPop aka my favorite lip color ever! For jewelry, I felt like my look definitely needed a cute necklace, especially with this v-neckline. So I wore a simple and delicate necklace from Forever21.
As always, so happy I was able to spend the day with my family (and stuffing my face with lots of food lol)! 



Hope You Enjoyed!:) Stay tuned for more!

Comments

Popular Posts