Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Spring Haul 2018


I have been doing some shopping for the Spring/Summer and I wanted to share some of my finds! I know I've been kind of MIA lately and I think its because of the lack of inspo I have been having. Plus, the weather is very awkward so I don't have great ootds to share. But hopefully the weather will get nicer and I'll have new and trendy looks for you all! As you can probably notice, this haul is filled with striped pieces, because I am addicted to stripes lol! All of these pieces are super affordable and trendy, hope you enjoy! 




Let's start with tops! For the Spring time, it is important to have a good collection of tops that make a statement but can still be worn in versatile ways. Since I work at TJ Maxx, I am constantly seeing all the new cute products we are adding to the sales floor. So on my day off, I took a trip to the place that is good and bad for my bank account and did some shopping lol! The top on the left is simple and cute! I could easily wear it with a pair of black pants or jeans or even a cute skirt. I love how the sleeves and bottom has scalloped ends! The top to the right is something different that I normally wouldn't purchase, but I did and I love it! I love colorful stripes of different widths, so this was a perfect choice for me. The style of it is amazing! The self tie is something I always go for and the sleeves are the perfect length for the Spring. 


Oh look, more stripes! The top on the left is from Forever 21. It has red and white thin stripes and is the perfect top for Spring! I love the layered ruffles, they add something fun and different to a simple top. A cute pair of pants and and a simple shoe make for a great look for class or work! The top to the right is definitely a bold statement piece. I bought it at TJ Maxx (shocker) and it is so fun! The sleeves are pretty big and it has a wrap around self tie detail that is probably one of my favorite trends for the Spring and Summer! It also has a gingham pattern which hopefully will carry over from last summer! 


What is the "IT" pant of the season? The wide leg pant!!! I am telling you, this pant is going to be all the rage this Spring and Summer time. I have been so obsessed with the look of these pants. Don't get me wrong, skinny pants will always be my favorite, but for the warmer months, I think I am going to change it up! These are both from Forever 21. The pair on the left are a simple black wide leg culotte pant, I can easily wear them with any top. I am thinking I'll probably wear them with a structured crop top. The suspender pant on the right may be my favorite piece in this haul. I tried it on and instantly fell in LOVE! It looks so good on. And the color!!! I'm obsessed! And I just so happened to have tops that will go great with these pants! I love the look of these wide leg pants with a heeled shoe, and I just cannot wait to wear these this Spring!!


Ahhh I am loving these dresses! First off, I have way too many dresses and I know that, yet, I cannot control myself and continue to buy more! Anyways, these dresses are great additions to my Spring wardrobe. The dress on the left is my favorite combo of stripes and floral print!! I bought it at TJ Maxx. Everything about it is amazing! Its cute and casual, but I can easily dress it up or down. The dress on the right is also a great staple for Spring. A must have is a long sleeved dress, because it does get chilly during the Spring so this is the perfect dress. And it's striped so even better! My favorite part is, of course, the wrap around self tie detail! It adds such a cute touch to a rather simple dress. 


Yay more dresses!! These are probably more summery kind of dresses, but can definitely be worn in the late Spring. Both of them are from Forever 21 and are very similar in style. I have been seeing a lot of dresses like these and I knew I needed them in my closet (which I can't shut the doors, but oh well!) The sleeves are a little different but other than that, they are very similar. Of course, I had to get a striped one, but I am also loving this bold red color for the Spring and Summer! I literally can't wait to rock these cute dresses! 


I never leave Target without browsing the clearance section and luckily, I came cross this number! Off the shoulder dresses are a must in my Spring/Summer wardrobe, so this was a no brainer decision for me. I believe it was on clearance for around $13! I wish I bought in a size smaller, but sadly they didn't have it in a small, but I can make it work! I love this floral print in the center and mixed with stripes, like I said before, it's the perfect combo! I'm thinking this is a good Easter dress and paired with these slides (which I'll discuss later) are the perfect ootd for Easter Sunday! 


The last clothing piece I am going to share in this haul are these bomb denim jeans! I love the whole patchwork trend, so I had to have these! They're from TJ Maxx and are the perfect length for me. I am on the shorter side, and I always have issues with long pants. It's safe to say, I'm going to be wearing these a ton this Spring season! 



I can't end this haul without showing you my new shoes! I love a good pair of statement slides and these are from Target, they are the brand A New Day. The blush color is everything and they will make a great fit in my closet. They will definitely add a cute pop of pastel to my Spring looks! They are a great Easter shoe too! I also bought a new pair of sneakers for when I work out. I love buying cute workout clothes (even thought I may not workout that much) but they are so cute. At work, I work in the accessories and jewelry section, so when I came across these, I knew I had to get them. They were only $19.99! They are kind of different than your average sneaker and I love the mixed color look. Basically, I'm obsessed with them!


Hope You Enjoyed! :)

Comments

Popular Posts