Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Highlights of NYFW Street Style



I have been so busy with school and work that I haven't been able to blog very often. But, the trimester is almost over so I am hoping to start blogging more. I have been having issues being inspired and motivated. With the winter weather, its hard to create trendy and fashion forward outfit posts when its so cold outside. With that being said, NYFW has come to a close and I wanted to share some of the best looks in street style that graced the streets of New York City! After browsing through Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, here are some of the looks I'm loving!
I found that the best looks were amazing because of the outerwear! Have I mentioned I have an obsession with coats? 

I've been loving coats like this one! The trimmings and lining of faux fur plays well with the leather and suede. Ugh and don't even get me started on the hardware and details!! I love how she paired it with very simple pieces and used the coat as the focal point of her outfit. This looks is the epitome of cute and casual!


Yet another look that is defined by outerwear! This look is great because this puffer coat is great! Have you been seeing the puffer coat trend? cause I have and I am loving it! I love how she styled her look with cute details, like the chain belt and hat! In case you can't tell, her pants have tiny pin stripes and are navy blue, which breaks up the look but still keeps it looking simple. I also love how her pants are cropped just the perfect amount and make a great fit for these bomb booties!


Can you say IN LOVE!!!! I am so loving this pink palette she decided to go with. Fall can get boring with those dull, neutral colors and she nailed this look by adding color to the NYFW scene! The longline coat, of course, is amazing! Her shoes are so amazing too. I can't get enough of everything about this look!


Okay, now this is a coat I need in my closet. The texture is AMAZING! I love the belted detail toooooo!! She kept her look simple but the details really make this look pop. I love how she played with primary colors (the yellow bag, red sunnies, and red shoe detail, and of course, that coat!) Can we all agree that we also need those cat eye sunglasses!?


I love when fashion influencers keep it simple with their fashion choices. It makes all those average people feel like they can rock the look too lol! I love this all red ensemble (it reminds me of the track suit Kylie Jenner just featured in a recent insta post!) She looks comfy but still super trendy! It was a rainy day, so she definitely chose the perfect 'fit for the dreary day! 


I have kind of been loving culotte pants like these paired with simple heels! The look screams professional but fashionable! I love this look for NYFW! I also love how she kept it simple with her color palette. 


I would so wear this look! The lieutenant hat is so trendy! This black & white combo is always a go to for me. Every detail from her belt to the rips in the pants to the buttons on the teddy bear coat (also an obsession) are amazing! Not only is this look NYFW worthy, but you could rock it any day of the week!


I saw looks like this a lot as I was browsing through fashion week looks! Blazer & pant combos or even paired with a skirt, I love how much fun you can have with business professional looks. You can have tons of fun accessorizing looks for the office. But what's also fun is that these looks don't just have to be worn in the office. 


Hope You Enjoyed my favorite NYFW Street Style Looks! :) 












Comments

Popular Posts