Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Now Trending: Velvet



I've noticed that velvet or velvet-like material seems to be on the rise lately, and I like it! Velvet is so classy and elegant and can be worn in so many different ways. I've put together a few outfit ideas that incorporate different ways to wear velvet. And with Christmas coming soon, you could also wear these looks for the holiday season! 


There's something about velvet that really stands out! These awesome over-the-knee boots are even better when they're made of velvet. They add the perfect amount of shine to any look. I paired these boots with a simple shift dress that hits at the mid thigh area. This combo is my go to! For lips, you can never go wrong with a burgundy lip, especially for the holidays! I also added some black accessories. A chocker adds just the right amount of edginess! 


This red and blue combo is making me feel some type of way! I love pairing these two colors together. This dress is everything!!! And it comes with a built in chocker. If you want to wear velvet in a fancier way, this is the outfit for you! And can we talk about these booties!!! So in love, and I need a pair for myself lol!! If you live in a warmer area and spend the holidays season in the sun, this is a no brainer! This look is great for holiday parties and is super cute! 


I love this look! I definitely love to wear my fair share of edgy clothing. This is a great outfit option if you live in a colder climate area. You'll stun everyone at your holiday party. This chocker pairs nicely with this body con velvet dress and compliments the black velvet lace up booties! I chose a darker taupe lip, for a more edgy/grungy look! 


This look is a cute and subtle option if you aren't quite sure about the whole velvet trend. Just wear a cute pair of heeled velvet booties and you are good to go! You can even pair velvet with a fun metallic dress! I love this look because it is girly but still has a little bit of edge to it! This combo is so fun to me! And I have an unhealthy obsession with mock neck/turtle necks so I had to incorporate it in some way! This is a perfect look for Christmas time! And this color lip really compliments the silver/gold metallic dress! 


Some people would rather wear velvet in a casual way! This look can be worn anywhere and is super versatile! I chose to go with a spaghetti strap velvet top and layered a simple white top underneath. And of course, high waisted jeans are a must. I love this combo! For shoes and another touch of velvet, I went with an over-the-ankle velvet bootie! The top and booties really compliment each other. For a pop of color, pair it with a big bag! Nude lips, aka my current obsession, is a great choice of lip color for this look! 

Comments

Popular Posts