Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Casual: Denim & Stripes





So I definitely need to start blogging more. I have a bunch of new clothes that I've picked up over the past few weeks that need to be shown off. Shopping is one of my favorite things to do during the summer and it's something I do very frequently! Today's look is something I put together in a bit of a rush. I wasn't super pressed for time but I did not have too much time to get ready. I just got this short denim skirt so of course I had to wear it ( I can never keep things new). I paired it with this cute striped top (that I got for $7!!!). To add a cute touch, I twisted a small part of the shirt and tied it in the center. I love the look of the twist and the high waisted skirt together. Keeping it casual, I decided to finish off the look with simple white sneakers and a pair of aviator sunglasses. 



Comments

Popular Posts