Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

All Black Everything: Swimwear




I decided to change it up a bit and share with you all a swimwear post! I've been collecting a good amount of cute swim suits this summer season, and this one has to be one of my favorites! I had been on the hunt for a black pair of high waisted bottoms, which I found of course. They go with every top I have and they are super flattering. I normally gravitate towards high waisted bottoms (shorts, skirts, etc). So, I needed these in my life. All black swim suits are a must for anyone, they can be mixed & matched or worn with each other (I'm all about versatility!) After countless trips to target, I had been seeing this bikini top everytime I went. And of course I was obsessed with it and debated everytime whether I should get it or not. And I'm so glad I did. I love the lining of it and I'm really obsessed with it! Finished off the look with a faux-leather cap and some aviators. And by the way, all these pictures were taken before I became a sandy and sweaty mess lol. 


Comments

Popular Posts