Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

•Wedding Festivities•






I'm so honored that I was a part of this beautiful day! On Sunday, I was a bridesmaid in my aunt's wedding. The venue was absolutely AMAZING! The ceremony was so BEAUTIFUL. And I'm still reminiscing on the memories we all created that day! I'm so incredibly happy for the both of them! This was the first wedding that I was part of and I can't express it enough how awesome it was!!! 

Our dresses were all different styles but the same color and knee length. Mine had one strap with some pretty shimmery beading. I choose to leave my hair down and curled with a cute bejeweled headband. We all carried a gorgeous bouquet of flowers with a pink palette and sported silver heels that were off after we were announced! (Lol my feet are still hurting). I danced the night away surrounded by the nighttime lights, the amazing view of the ocean and boats, and of course with my amazing family by my side! What a night!! Thanks for the memories! And one more thing.... I left with a handful of print outs from the photobooth! Couldn't help myself! Lol 


Comments

Popular Posts