Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Products I'm Loving


OMG, where have I been! School has been kicking my butt (as usual). But, it's winding down so that is good! I am hopeful that with the nice weather coming around that I will be able to get some awesome outfit posts to the blog (so stay tuned for that!) But for now, I thought I'd share a few products that I am currently loving and using a lot in my daily life. 



With summer coming around, having perfectly tanned skin is the ultimate goal. Wearing summer dresses and skirts right as the weather gets warmer is great, but my skin isn't nice and tan but rather white from being covered up all winter long. So I use Jergens Natural Glow. I started using it last summer and I have been obsessed with it ever since. It is the only self tanning product that I will use! Plus, it smell so good! Also on my list are these underarm deodorant wipes. I picked these up at Target a while back and I actually really like them. They are perfect for that refresh you need after a long day. If you've had a rather sweaty morning and deodorant isn't doing enough, I like to use these wipes, especially if I have to go out again. These are great for the summertime! Oh and they also smell like coconut, aka sooooo good! 


I have also been loving this maracuja oil by tarte cosmetics. I've said it before- I have really oily skin and this product combats it. It is great for any part of the body really. I bought a smaller sample size just to try out, but I think I need to buy the bigger size. I put it on after I take off my makeup at night and let it soak into my skin all night. It's good for getting rid of acne scarring, imperfections and blemishes, even for smoothing your skin. Another product I've been using a lot and loving is Elf's tone adjusting face primer. This is the first product I put on my face before applying any makeup. It honestly helps my makeup to stay on better and for a longer amount of time- which I really need! Oh and these sunglasses have been my go to! I absolutely love the flat mirrored lenses! 


I have said it before, but I love face masks! They are the ultimate stress reliever in my book. I love picking up new ones at TJ Maxx. These ones are really cool because they are all different. There's an avocado one, a lavender one, a honey one, and a charcoal one too. A hair care product that is also a favorite of mine is this Garnier Fructis 1 minute hair mask. This one is made of coconut and avocado. It can be used in a number of ways including as a leave in, conditioner, or as a mask. I have noticed such a difference in my hair and it's growth. Oh and I also included my Apple Watch because I wear it every single day and I'm basically obsessed with it. Honestly, it has motivated me to work out and I just love how it fits into my lifestyle. 


Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts